Thursday 30 June 2011

Just an idea

Maybe if we bought an Android device for one of the MAME developers, they might get interested in porting it.  The more I look into matter, the more it seems that the project requires someone who is familiar with the source code.  Another easier option on the personal level would be to just forget Andorid and buy another device that uses an OS that is more MAME friendly.  I really wish I could run a different OS on my gtab, but the options are limited.

I need to go through many more tutorials before I'll be ready to successfully program things together. Seeing as this may take years, I continue to explore other options.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up bro,i also got teenage mutant ninja turtles to boot but frreze up in advmame .106 on dosbox,like u said we need sumone thats familiar with mame's internal workings to help out and i think this would materialize sooner then later!!

    ReplyDelete