Tuesday 14 June 2011

A slow start

In my effort to bring MAME to Android, I must first learn how to use Eclipse.  So I'm going through the tutorials at the Adroid Developers website.  Unfortunately I've already hit a snag with one of the tips:

Tip: After you have pasted sample code into an Eclipse project, press Ctrl (or Cmd) + Shift + O to import the required packages.
But when I press those hotkeys I don't see anything happening in Eclipse and I'm not sure if that's normal or not.  So I posted the question at the Eclipse community forums and hopefully I'll get an answer soon so I can continue.   By reading other users comments on Eclipse, Ctrl+Shift+O seems to be a important feature.  I must be sure it's working as it should.

Speaking of forum posts, I've also made a post seeking help on compiling MAME on Android at the MAMEWorld Compiling Board.  As expected, no response yet, but at least that also means there isn't anyone so far that says it isn't possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment